Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It is STILL Hot

To underline my point out air conditioner is out again. This time its going to cost. Compressor is shorted out. We are waiting for cost / schedule info to get it fixed. We were able to get the temperature down to 82 by 6am, but it will only go up from there. To try to gain your sympathy I am adding the weather bug below. It will provide an estimate of how hot out house is.

Iced tea gladly accepted.



Click for Crowley, Texas Forecast

Remember this mornings low was 73, but I was only able to get the house down to 83. Any ideas welcome.

4 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shouldn't the sign read "does the road you're on lead to me?" i'm glad i don't have to drive by there very often - that would make me crazy!
as for the a/c problem, i think it's time to check in to a hotel (or sleep in jen's office).

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

go to Happy Camper - rent, at discount from Frank, a camper with A/C for a day and the kids will love it. MC

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger nairb said...

It is fixed. A mere 48 hours after we noticed the house was hot. The compresser has been replaced. I won't mention the cost, but the AC guy has been here since 9:30.

We went to bed last night with the house 89 after a high of 91. This monring we woke to a cool 79.

Think I'll just sit here a fel the house col

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Wezie said...

I got to this too late - your AC is already fixed...I WAS going to suggest you read your positive thought for the day and crank your fans to HIGH....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home