Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Loved Disney

I loved Disney. Some of the people there won't be missed, but we had a great time. I love my family and after a full week of non-stop family, I still do.

We were upgraded as 'family of the day' when we arrived, which basically meant nicer room for the week. We were upstairs from Chef Mickey's. This meant every morning we awoke(awakened?) to Mickey's celebration song. They actually start serving breakfast at 7:00 am... when people are on vacation. Pure craziness!

I promise not post any pictures until my wife does. As an inside peek there are over 400 of them. I also promise not to post 99% of them. I do love a digital camera though. THere was no film to mess with and the battries lasted most of the week.

2 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Keith Hollar said...

Chef Mickey's! What a great dinner buffet. That was the first place we ate at when we arrived at Disney when we went. A great start to our visit. Looking forward to the pictures. I wish I'd had a digital camera back then. Sigh!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

the iron springs video was playing wednesday night at church in the hallway, and one of the men stopped by and asked who had done such a great job on the video. just thought i would pass that along. it looks great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home