Wednesday, July 06, 2005

That was Awesome


I was exhausted...

My neighbor now dislikes me for all of the things that ended up in his yard.

My family spent over an hour picking up his yard on the 5th (I was at work).

Next year an effort will be made to coorinate for more of a show. Jen also suggested I build a concrete pad in the backyard to shoot from (removing the neighbor factor). I bet she would love for that pad to be not too far from a new pool... hmmm?!

Thanks to all who came out. It was a blast "literally"(SNL Reference).

4 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only if there is a pool.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger nairb said...

I know that is you Jen

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think you know....but you have no idea.....

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Hey, do y'all live in Mayfair? I guess I never realized where y'all lived. But that pic totally looks like it. Oh what a wonderful place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home