Monday, June 27, 2005

Reno 911 & Jeff

This could also be titled my other brother-in-law (Jen's side).

I am so happy that RENO911 is back on the air. That show definitely cause me to laugh a few pounds of back-end off. It reminds me of my brother-in-law a lot. In fact whenever they show 'Junior' doing anything, I think of Jeff.

I have ridden in the car with Jeff a few times, while he is patrolling. He is ate up. He could not have picked a better profession for himself. He must be one of those guys that loves what they do so much they would do it for free. He drives 80-120 or not at all. My legs hurt after riding with him from bracing myself. He apparently has night vision. I apparently have blurry vision. We spent a day once constructing a device that would allow him to look around a corner to survey the area and the perp. He is on the front line when swat goes in and provides everyone the layout. He is crazy! He is 5 foot nothing and doesn't back off of taking down a couple of 6 foot 8 rednecks who have been drinking for a week straight (or even OC students, he said they are the worst). As much as it scares or hurts me, I can't wait to go riding with Junior again.

"Press hard, three copies"

3 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

And you plan to go again?

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Joanie said...

drove past Crowley c of c tonight...very silly marquee...don't want to steal your thunder, so hope you post it soon!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Joanie said...

Forbidden fruit CREATES many jams?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home