Monday, June 20, 2005

VBS Night One

Night One is in the Can. Can you say 'in the can' when its a live performance. Its more like 'its been uploaded' anyway. You can see it here. (Emily - I am sorry the first part of your opening didn't make the 'saved' broadcast. When we started the broadcast we were a little too into watching the performance and forgot to hit the record button until about half way through your song.)

Also check out http://www.altamesa.org for a great VBS mini-site put together by Mark Houston. That guys has some crazy skills. He always comes through for VBS.

5 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Thats okay Brian. I forgive you. :)

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger nairb said...

Wow! NOW I must apologize to our Senior Pastor for his lack of Austin Powers knowledge. I find Austin Power far more socially relevant than Napoolean Sleeoptonight (am I right Mr Biglesworth?)

You'll Never Defeat me POWERS!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

Austin Powers is nothing compared to Napoleon, Kip, Uncle Rico, Pedro, and Deb. They are the Superfirends and the League of Nations compared to wimpy Austin Powersless.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger nairb said...

Napolean is usually described like, "The first time I watched it seemed quirky, so I gave it another chance and it was hilarious. Clearly the best movie ever. PEDRO Rules!"

Translation... "The second time I watched I thought it was greatness, because the first time I watched it I became that much dumber. PEDRO (yeah the guy with very litte contribution to the movie, but help Napolean look even dumber) RULES!"

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

Great job everbody!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home