Tuesday, June 07, 2005

VBS is Closing in

I count eight more practices before Sunday June 19th. Two this week (wed & thurs) and everyday next week except friday. Friday is a tech rehearsal only, so I'll be at that one but most of the cast won't.

I will cherish today. We have nothing planned. < subliminal > spaghetti < /subliminal > Only a dinner of which I am not sure what we will have. There won't be another night like tonight for a while. Thursday I take the kids up to my parents and return Friday or Saturday. Practice, Practice, build, build, pick up the kids and start the show.

Note: I won't actually be starting the show.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Joanie said...

Brian,

I'm not sure this group even needs 8 more practices - they are doing such a great job! Hope the techies can keep up with the thespians! I think the big lift comes on Thursday...oh boy!!!! However, BIG LIFT BOY doesn't come home until Friday. I can't wait for all the fun!!!!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

I always remember the cast sitting on their tush's while you tech & set guys made trip after trip toting heaving equipment up on the stage. Here's to a BIG Break A Leg Altamesa. "And the last shall be first (best)"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home