Wednesday, June 22, 2005

VBS Night Four

From night one to night four. There really were two in between. After night one night four is my favorite. It has nothing to do with content. I think of it like Christmas decorations. Your wife puts them up in early November so that by December 25th you are ready to take them down. The second stage at VBS has been up for a couple of weeks now and it is time to come down. I am tired of eating fast food. Last night we ate at chilli's and I almost felt like we had a sit down meal. At least wee were all around the same table (and it wasn't surrounded by little yellow chairs).

I love VBS. We had a great night last night. I think everyone had fun. I know I did. Unfortunately I believe I will be smited today for adding to the Bible. I add an 11th plague. The plague of the plastic basket. While throwing plagues from the upper stage, I got so excited I forgot what I was doing and threw the basket they were in. I should have removed a shoe and threw that for good measure.

The parting of the sea tonight should be great fun.

Don't forget to stay late tonight and help the set guys take down the stage.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

KUDOS to the plague throwers! I loved it! Lots of flys and hail...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home